Thread: guns guns guns
View Single Post
Old 05.19.2018, 01:29 PM   #96
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
A revolver and a shotgun were used in the Santa Fe, Texas school shooting. Revolvers and shotguns ARE NOT THE PROBLEM and will NEVER be the banned!

Laws against theft and murder don’t stop theft and murder, laws against drugs doesn’t prevent MANY OF YOU from getting high on a regular bases. Banning guns will NEVER prevent pathetic losers from doing evil things.

Laws don’t stop crime......it would be a blessing if they did, but laws don’t stop crime. Instead laws give society legal recourse when its members engage in antisocial behavior.

In America, GUN ownership is a fundamental Civil Right, it’s a Constitutional Right given to us by our forefathers—-ITS THE LAW—-and guess what, access to: food, clean water, healthcare & education ARE NOT fundamental rights and this is true all over the globe. Don’t get pissed at me, go read a History book.

Armed Society = Citizens
Unarmed Society = Subjects

YES - I’m the selfish bastard who wants to live in America as a Citizen! As a Citizen, I have the right to own a GUN to defend myself.

Why is it difficult for some of you to comprehend why it’s so important to have the ability to defend yourself, your family, your home?

Turn on the news and you will see that EVERY Middle-Eastern Country the United States is at war with has been able to fight off the United States military because they are armed! True, they practice unconventional tactics, but they are also willing to fight and die!!! You can’t stand up to oppression or any military/ Government if you are not armed.

Our forefathers recognized this, but many reading this do not???

J.J. Watt Ofers To Pay Santa Fe Funeral Experiences

dude chill. you’re making A LOT of assumptions about my position on this.

i’m a gun owner and i believe in a lot of what you do. i don’t believe in gun bans. but i do believe that we need more rational regulation on who and when gets access to guns.

no right comes unfettered. the right to free speech doesn’t allow you to scream fire in a crowded theater or to make death threats. the right to vote doesn’t allow you to vote multiple times in multiple jurisdictions. the right to self-defense doesn’t allow you go to and kill your neighbor because you’re thinking that maybe they’re plotting against you. all rights have reasonable limits.

you say that laws don’t prevent crime. so are you saying we should have no laws then? law of the jungle for everyone? cmon. the law is not 100% effective on anything but it’s a strong deterrent and it helps shape social life.

i’ve been to places where there’ll be a pistol on the couch and a 2 year old running around the house. is that illegal? apparently not.

so this kid took his dad’s gun, sawed it off apparently (how did he get a sawed off shotgun?), and went on a killing rampage.

sure call the kid “evil” (whatever that means). but fuck that dad for not keeping track of those weapons in a safe place.

yes yes, evil evil evil evil. the ultimate mysterious excuse.

it’s mostly because we have laws that people don’t drive 75mph in residential streets.

rights come with responsibilities. right now gun owners have every right but zero responsiblity. come on dude! we need sensible policies. yeah they’re not going to be 100% perfect. so what. car seatbelts dont’ save everyone in every car accident but they have significantly reduced fatalities. still 40K people die in car accident eveyr year but mandatory seatbelts help it not be double or triple.

stop acting so triggered and histerycal. we need the gun equivalent of seatbelts. responsiblities along with the rights. yes, they’re not going to be 100% perfect. but they will help reduce harm, and harm reduction matters.

thoughts and prayers and paid funeral expenses don’t do shit to bring a kid back to life. i mean nice of the guy to offer but what difference does it make? a funeral is just corpse-handling. why does there have to be a corpse in the first place? come on. a corpse is a corpse in a pine box or a fancy box. still a corpse.

you can scream forefathers all you want but the foremothers didn’t want to birth corpses did they?

basically you’re acting like an aztec demanding that the human sacrifice continues so that the sun rises tomorrow.

time for some rationality and less hysteria. apply some fucking sense.

make the gun owner responsible.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|