View Single Post
Old 04.25.2006, 12:13 AM   #12
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i'm not a pearl jam fan, i love vitology and like yield and vs and to some extent (because it's totally burnt out) ten. i haven't really heard no code but the songs i've heard from it are really good.

but i just wanted to point something out. pearl jam HAVE sold out. they now play overpriced shows sold by ticketmaster, which was something they were dead set against in the middle of their career. and i know you can justify it by saying that it's not in their control and that they can't play the places they need to play without ticketmaster but they are PEARL FUCKING JAM, they have 30 trillion fans and make millions of dollars and if they really wanted, they could do things differently.

so it's not a bad thing or a good thing, it's just a thing and face it. they have sold out
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|