View Single Post
Old 01.27.2018, 08:28 AM   #20
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
He hadn't been in good health. I'm kind of surprised he lasted this long. He came from a chemical generation, its amazing he lasted this long. He came from the same 1970's chemical culture of Motorhead and the Ramones that popped speed and ludes and acid and any number of pills, all washed down with an unending amount of alcohol.

I made up a list of all the times I saw the Fall, that I could remember, I managed to see them about 10 times. I still don't know how I talked me mum into letting me drive to Boston from Maine when I was in high school to see their matinee at The Rat. They were incredible that day - I think we got a 30 minute Smile - but in 1993 they played Slim's in San Francisco on the Infotainment Scan tour that knocked me out and I went back the next night. I used to tell people HEx INduction Hour was my favorite all time album, I don't know if that that is still not true.

Mark leaves an incredible body of work. The Fall will be forgotten.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|