View Single Post
Old 09.22.2015, 06:08 PM   #1
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I don't mean to highlight yours or mine popularity on the internet with this thread. I get so many emails at work, a lot of them expecting to be replied to (non-spamish, work-related messages), I've started to apply rough and ready rules to all internet communication I'm involved with, family, friends etc, possibly leading to some people thinking I'm rude, unprofessional, uncaring or anti-social by nature. With exceptions to this rule when it comes to certain people. I am really an incessant talker and not a good writer in general. I like long-winded messages with one or several strong points surfacing during the written communication process, but it's rare this happens so I tend to ignore what I don't think is directly speaking to me. Anyway, how do you deal with all the communication you deal with online? It'd be interesting to know.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|