View Single Post
Old 05.06.2009, 04:06 PM   #473
ithinkimissyou
stalker

ithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
wow.

fuck soccer.

are these euro officials too snobby, too "traditional" to allow some instant replay?

it took forever, but they do it in american football, and even baseball now.

seriously, fuck this.

its ridiculous that this is how important matches are decided.

I will actually root for Man U for the first and probably last time. at least they kind of deserve to be in the final

they say it would break up the game too much, but in all truth - there is so much diving, and acting on the pitch these days (drogba you reap what you sew) that video footage could be brought in without much if any hassle.

one thing, and if I had the time and inclination to do it - there needs to be a league table in diving. an independent panel of people adjudicating on if a player dives or not in a game, where a foul hasn't taken place first.

if guilty, it gets added to his record.

record this and just place it online at first in order to shame the players.

i don't expect divers give a toss as long as they get away with it, so, then we have the logical next step:

after a game a team can cite a player for diving - say two dives = automatic ban for next game.

that would be neat

diving needs to be tackled

*gets coat*