View Single Post
Old 08.14.2008, 04:32 PM   #1246
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
my name is justin.
I am 21 years old.
I have lived in florida my entire life, but all over. Born in Jacksonville, lived in Miami until I was 8 then moved to a small town in northern florida called Live Oak. Then I lived in gainesville for a couple years, and now I just moved to Fort Lauderdale, where most people listen to shitty hip hop and even shittier techno and think rock music is linkin park, creed, and nickleback. I don't like south florida.
I listen to a lot of music. Robert Johnson, Miles Davis, The Band, Allman Brothers, Beatles, Pink Floyd (piper at the gates of dawn; the first noise rock album?), Meat Puppets, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., Bob Dylan, Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, Slowdive, My Bloody Valentine, Pixies, Modest Mouse, Holopaw, Silver Jews, Pavement, The Pogues, Talking Heads, Sea and Cake, Daniel Johnston, Jandek, The Microphones....and always looking for new sounds.
I am a former student of Florida School of the Arts. I havent done art since I left art school.
I play bass and started playing guitar.
I play soccer and rugby.
I am into photography, music, writing, reading, and riding bicycles. I also like shooting guns and making chemical weapons and bombs with homemade ingredients.

When I was 6 years old I was playing hide and seek with my younger sister and won. She never found me. But after she quit and went to her friends house to go play my mom had to help me get out of the the washer.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|