View Single Post
Old 10.29.2016, 07:49 AM   #1450
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
what you fail to understand is that every white person is a unique individual on the cusp of becoming an ultra rich celebrity so things like eating healthy with relatives and friends are beneath us. all white people can lose weight, become rich and look like a jpeg if we just apply our mental energy and there are deep mechanisms of shame and denial to keep us in line when we don't. it's all working out great. you just need to be more positive. life is about ENJOYMENT! TAKE SOME PILLS AND SHUT UP!
i don't understand what you're saying. i mean i do parts but not the whole point (the pills, ect). ETA: oh i think i do now. [entertainment+fictional status] > survival, for the entitled set? if so, i agree.

i was just trying to show schunk that 'merica is still a land of plenty if people just know where to look. this is why an immigrant can feed a family of 6 on 50 bucks a week while entitled aspirationals claim that it's impossible to live on $40k/yr and rural schools can't fill teacher positions with salaries like that. so they are actually bringing foreigners to do the job.

[eta: this is from a very conservative website, pre-trump days: http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...acher-shortage ]

but instead of saying "oh look at these clever immigrants, i'm gonna adapt to my situation and and copy them" now they say "bad hombres, rapist drug dealers, trump make america great again" and "there are no jobs for white men"

i mean once i was helping this friend work on a project he couldn't afford to pay me. he'd show up at my house every morning with a bag of mcdonalds breakfast. i'm looking at his junk food thinking "that's worth at least 2 dozen eggs, and this is why he can't afford to pay me". it takes 1 minute to microwave a fucking egg that cost 10 cents.

another night i call him to discuss some details of his project but he's in a bar drunk. can't talk on the phone.

but i had to wait 6 months for my nominal fee because he's "broke."

lol

broke is sooooo relative.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|