View Single Post
Old 11.30.2006, 09:52 AM   #32
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Too true. Although I think the album is more approchable to newcomers than the majority of any of their other albums. Because it's less abrasive it will allow them to slowly get into noise if they're just starting to listen to it. Sonic Youth was the first noise band I got into, and I thought Dirty was even pretty diffciult to listen to at the time. If I heard the White Mice as the first noise band I heard, It would probably turn me off from it.

It's like a cunt, you have to rub it a little before they start to enjoy it. Then you can eventually make your way to the clitoris. If you jump right in when they're dry, they hate it.
The problem is not with being a newcomer(if anything i wish that they would sell more records than they do) but more the general feeling that i get from the majority of posts about their music on here.And that feeling is of not letting yourself go into the domino-like process that comes from appreciating this band.I am,of course,generalizing a lot as there is also more informative stuff on here and on the internet in general.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|