View Single Post
Old 12.26.2016, 06:01 PM   #13
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
I was looking into movie soundtrack scores to possibly buy earlier today, and I was considering getting the Fight Club soundtrack from The Dust Brothers, but I noticed the great opening credits music isn't on the album. Anyone know why the opening credits music isn't included on the film's score soundtrack?

I'm not sure, but I think there is a "full" version of the soundtrack and a, I guess, not-so-full one. I know the soundtrack was reissued on vinyl not too terribly long ago. What's on it might depend on the version. But no, I have no idea why they wouldn't include that track, though I've run into that kind of thing before with soundtracks.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|