View Single Post
Old 04.04.2006, 02:49 AM   #45
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Soundtrax:

Sorry to bother, but did that mp3 sound any better than before?

between 128 and 192? well, the difference between mp3 128kbps and 192kbps is ussualy preety small, sometimes more sometimes less noticable on average speakers you might have. and it also depends on the recording, you have to be very experienced listener to hear the difference sometimes. or if the original recording doesnt even involve the 128-192 frequencies, there might not be a difference at all. in any case, it is better to have 192 version just as a reprecaution (is that the word? )... i have to admit that i havent taken time to listen 192 version yet so much, so i cant really tell you if there is a difference in your recording... i hope there is, i am gonna listen to it when i try to post produce it