View Single Post
Old 10.03.2017, 10:23 AM   #1753
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yep. yep yep yep yep yep. loved that show.

classic sorkin. brilliant guy w/ daddy issues, strong smart ass-kicking women, idealism galore, and if it's preachy then i don't mind that kind of preaching.

it was hilarious that the main guy was "dumb and dumber" though

Yeah. A bit heavy-handed at the finale, and wrapped up quickly, but I have a feeling they were lucky to get those last six episodes. They made the most of it.

My biggest complaint is the use of music. Why use a terrible modern radio rock cover of “Let My Love Open the Door” instead of just using “Let My Love Open the Door?” It sounded tacky and terrible. Not that Townsend hasn’t been used a billion times, but then just find another song!!

Oh well. Small price to pay for a great show that tackled the Koch brothers in its THIRD episode. Deserves to still be on the air. Deserved a grand six-season run, I think.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|