View Single Post
Old 06.28.2019, 04:17 AM   #2
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
kamala - looked pretty awesome

The clear winner for me (of both nights). Even if I think she's full of shit, policy-wise.

Quote:
bernie - bernie is bernie is bernie

Haha. Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [QUOTE=!@#$%!
uncle joe - wizened, but still has fire in the belly

I thought he was awful. He said it himself "my time is up". I only hope Obama earns royalties every time he mentions his name.

Quote:
booty judge - he’s a very smart boy and has a future

I agree. Had never heard him before and don't think he has a chance of getting the nomination or even VP, but he was very together. I just don't think he's where the Dems are at right now.

Big losers over the two nights were Beto and especially, given his position as front-runner, Biden. The guy just seems like a relic of someone who was never that impressive in the 1st place.

I seem to have a biological aversion to all things Warren and, as you say, Bernie is Bernie is Bernie, but people appear to like how they performed so they have to qualify as winners. They seemed to like Booker, too, but I don't get him at all. Harris won on pure ruthlessness, which will please her base but I've no idea how she's perceived more generally.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|