View Single Post
Old 08.02.2010, 02:06 AM   #12
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
I feel like there's a bit I could say about this, but bizarrely I can't think of much for the moment, maybe tomorrow.

Either way, I certainly wouldn't consider myself happy, though it's not that difficult to distract myself from this fact. But I don't feel discontent enough to say that I'm flat out unhappy. I guess I attach too much of a binary posture to such a question, which really demeans it I think unfortunately. I have some friends that are extremely unhappy, and full of extremely woeful phrases involving feeling empty inside, constant states of regret, turmoil, whatever, occasional bouts of suicidal meditations.

So when I think of unhappiness I guess I unwisely think in those extremes as opposed to realizing my own merely vague and dull sense of unhappiness that has fewer suicidal considerations. Perhaps I'm just confusing unhappiness with crippling depression. I dunno, complex topic.

In any case, I guess I'd say 4.5 and that for the most part I agree with !@#$%!. Satisfaction is a much more healthy and realistic objective. Actually I'd say that's what my issue is, I have a much easier time saying I'm extremely unsatisfied than saying I'm unhappy.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|