View Single Post
Old 11.15.2018, 05:45 PM   #50096
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Well I don't think I'm saying anything controversial or insightful when I say that I think 99% of culture right now is little more than cynical bullshit. I don't even mind some of it, so long as we accept it for what it is. I can spend days on end watching z-grade horror movies that have zero substance or integrity. And love every second. The problem is where to turn when you want something more. In the context of Rock music, I used to find it in the 1% of bands like SY, Swans, Big Black, Neubauten, etc., whereas now I feel like I'm more likely to find it in the 1% of bands like Striborg, Xasthur, Oranssi Pazuzu, Convulsing, etc.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|