View Single Post
Old 11.15.2018, 03:23 PM   #50093
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I suppose I can relate to the isolationism to a degree but nowhere near to the degree that they take it.

oh. i thought that was what you meant by massive impact, ha ha ha

Quote:
I dunno, I just really appreciate their commitment to what they do, their need to do it, even if that need clearly doesn't always come from the healthiest of places - especially in the cases of Leviathan or, in particular, Xasthur.
right, the soaking up the unhealthiest of places is what im often wary of in this genre

but yes the “i need to do this” is something that very much speaks to me

although... the isolation, haaaa haaaa haaaa, is also appealing

i guess because... i can see how one feeds the other

constant interruptions and people offering “opinions” and “help” spoil things more often than not

the thing is. people are always wanting you to work for them, in a way. not for you but for them.

Quote:
Either way I suppose I just find their absolute lack of cynicism and zero-tolerance for bullshit, enormously refreshing, when 99% of music that I see being produced right now, or culture generally, seems to be comprised of almost nothing else.

this for me needs a little explanation/examples if you dont mind.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|