View Single Post
Old 08.24.2012, 11:18 AM   #1753
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Anyone see the Real v Barca game last night? Brilliant. Barca won 3-2 but the score flatters Real. Iniesta and Xavi were both just different class.

All the talk of Mourinho wanting to leave Real, I wonder if he's now so obsessed with trying to dominate Barca one to one (as opposed to by league position) that he'll stay until he finally manages it (or gets sacked). It's like they're becoming his Moby Dick. Epic stuff, really.

I saw it. Man, in recent months i saw almost every Barcelona match that was being played (i even watch every La Liga match, i'm that hooked)

First half was quite boring and vigilant from both sides, though after Ronaldo scored, the game opened up and the second half turned out to be a great contest. Barca equalized 2 minutes after that leading goal, and then scored another 2 (their third being the particularly spectacular one, with a brilliant pass by Iniesta and Xavi's finish).

But then came the moment of Valdes who ruined the promising 2 goal advantage for Barcelona. He foolishly tried to run past Di Maria with a ball, but Di Maria took the ball and scored. What a dumbass, that Valdes.

The weakest of Barcelona squad, was Alexis Sanchez, though. Very weak in one-on-one situations, making inaccurate passes and DIVING LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. I could have sworn some time ago that Busquets was the king of diving in this team, but Alexis is just becoming a very talented student of his master art.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|