View Single Post
Old 09.16.2014, 09:40 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
speaking of the UK I found this shit recommended online from a website in the UK for some bird shit etching on the paint of my car (I know, I totally should have washed it off right away but I was exhausted from working all day with the flu on 4 hours of sleep from being up too late doing homework for university) and motherfucking shit it actually worked!!

it was the price of a fucking carwash and SAVED my fucking fender from two huge bombs of shit that totally fucking made obnoxious and depressing etchings..

http://www.meguiars.co.uk/

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|