View Single Post
Old 12.20.2014, 12:58 PM   #914
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
so my manifesto is

high iq and super kind people should take over
although i m democratic
so you understand how hard it is for me to say the above above

there should be only jobs to offer smth to people
'if someone doesnt want to work in usual day job
should be able to offer smth else instead /or few hours work? with lower income of course -and be able to be free to do what he/she wants (usually art stuff-- always i m thinking about myself) there will always workaholics/money hunters, let them have it.
we all should offer smth so education and heath service be available for everyone
i m talking like a 3 yr old now, sorry
the best doctors should be able to choose and help those in the greatest need
people who would decide that would get corrupted so dunno---fix this somehow
progress in technology should be about making our lives nicer ---fix this
and not a consumer hunt/slavery * i think i knew the answer for this, perhaps i didnt coz dont recall it now
go back learn the basics -- how to grow/built stuff
i think i still believe in free markets - greed/corruption dunno how to handle fix it

ah
telly - high iq/kind people in charge
schools - the same

everything starts from our babies.
and if i have some hope for the future..is for people who are now up to 10 yrs old.

ps
oil etc running out - cant fix this so we are doomed? hm?
we are overpopulated but if we treat it alright, who knows.
ok.

yeah i m skipping international economics. sorry.

a personal note- if i had another life, which i dont, i would be some sort of activist.
but i dont, and all i care in my life is myself and painting and the people i know and love.
so we are doomed. coz everyone is thinking about their close circle.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|