View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 02:54 PM   #37306
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
yeah. but i am all out of hacks!

have you looked at what are the payoffs of smoking though? what's the reward?

it's easy to say "cigarettes are terrible" because it's what everyone says, but it's much harder to say "cigarettes are delicious because…" and write a long fucking list of reasons.

and i'm not asking you for cigarettes as a universal entity.

i'm asking-- what are cigarettes to you? What do they give you? I'm not asking you to give me a pre-canned response, what you already know, cigarette executives made you do it. Rather, I'm suggesting the use of observation, note taking, experimentation, analysis. etc., to find out what makes smoking such a great passion. Break the experience into all of the components you can notice-- physiological, emotional, sensory, intellectual, etc. What are the triggers, how is satisfaction achieved… Take time to get to know your circuits. From the initial purchase to cleaning the ashtray to the next purchase.

Or, as an animal--learn to stalk your prey before you try to chase it. What it eats. Where it eats. When. How it reacts to the weather. Where it sleeps. Etc.

I didn't say it wouldn't be a lot of work ha ha ha. But it can be fun if you have the inclination.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|