View Single Post
Old 07.26.2007, 12:31 AM   #22
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Yup K-Krack I see your point. I don't blame Jack and/or Meg for getting pissed about it. HOWEVER, the BIGGER person would realize that there ARE 15,599 other people waiting for them to return. And they can't slip out on this one because most people KNOW they habitually play longer.

I mean come on; Jack didn't even acknowledge the fact that the shoe pissed him off. SAY SOMETHING TO THE FUCKING CROWD! Have some balls and stay in good graces with everybody else that's there enjoying themselves. We'll back you up and lynch the fucker that threw it if you open your mouth!

Look, they can do whatever they want obviously, but when you're as big as they are or bigger you're basically running a business. You piss off the customers and you're shooting yourself in the foot!

I can't WAIT to see what the newspaper is going to say about this tomorrow.
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|