View Single Post
Old 10.16.2009, 08:07 AM   #5
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, SlipKnot's "s/t" is definitely similarly amazing, I'll have to cover that another time.

I think the guitarists in this band are definitely two of the most unique and interesting guitarists in popular music history, as far as just doing totally weird and new things that no one else had ever done before. I mean, the guitar noises in Ball Tongue are insane -- sounds like a baby crying or something, constantly, from speaker to speaker, and then out of nowhere they rip into a Morbid Angel riff. Really insane and good stuff. Liked it when I was 13 but I hear it now in a totally different way -- not even a nostalgic way, I probably appreciate it more than I did 10 years ago. It's so good!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|