View Single Post
Old 07.03.2009, 01:00 AM   #17420
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I love you, but at the same time I hope you get your shit together.. because I just don’t think we can get married unless you finish school. You’re so intelligent, and it’s not your fault at all for the predicament your parents placed you in, but still… I hope you get the ball rolling soon because I’m going to be a junior next year, and then onto law school..
I know the plan was all along that we would marry after we finished school, but I’m worried you won’t be in school until much later.. I hate myself for feeling like that, especially because it is already so tough on you..
Ugh, I mean, obviously I want things to work out for your sake, but there’s that part of me I never express that wants things to work out solely for selfish reasons.
I actually.. may end up graduating in 5 years because of this.. well I mean, I probably will graduate in 5 years instead of 4 simply because I am double-majoring and I fucked up a semester, but also because.. then it will give you more time and you won’t feel as bad..?
I don’t want to bring down your manhood. I know how hard it is for you to visit me on campus knowing you could have went to Yale or Juliard easily had it not been for finances.
God, the system is so fucked up.
Please, let things work out so we can be happy together and I won’t feel like I’m on a train leaving you behind on a platform.. I fucking love you and I want to marry you!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|