View Single Post
Old 05.03.2014, 09:59 AM   #38
Cunt
bad moon rising

Cunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
When did I even remotely suggest over it was over spending? You're reading too much into this or adding things that are not for the discussion. What I said was that the government would from its be position be more effective to outright ban the the "foods" to prevent the disease in the first place to add to the current efforts.

No I'm not, but thanks for being a prick about what could have been an otherwise meaningful conversation.
If it’s more effective to do something else you’re implying exactly that you idiot. You seem to lack basic reading comprehension, logical reasoning and analytical thinking skills, I’m forced to bring it into the discussion.

Quote:
outright ban foods
Quote:
we already know everything
If you’d cared to put two seconds of thought into it or to take an informed opinion, you would’ve realised that to ban foods you need scientific support and that it takes scientific research to find healthier alternatives. You also would’ve learned that scientific agreement is not immutable e.g., trans fats were once considered healthier than saturated fats.

So no, I’m afraid this discussion would’ve never gotten more meaningful than the fact that you’re a fucking fool wasting my time.

inb4 hurr durr, I-I was just trolling you
Cunt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|