View Single Post
Old 01.31.2011, 05:35 PM   #40
sergisonic
children of satan

sergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolfo
"Steve tiene opiniones basadas en un punto de vista miope, que seguro no hace extensible a los fabricantes de sus pantalones". - dude got pwnd

"El guitarrista y cantante editará un disco con Beck y otro con Yoko Ono"

The guitarrist and singer will release a record with Beck and another with Yoko Ono. - something new, right?

curiously, these days Dean Wareham has answered Albini, too, in the spanish magazine www.rockdelux.es:

"I guess that is not aware of my criticism [note: Dean Wareham article is in his book "Black postcards. A rock & roll romance] of the article. I would like to discuss in person. I think his vision is guilty of simplistic. It is true that multinationals deceive you, but at least send detailed balance where every dollar goes the group. The indies will also cheat. They are not as pure as he says. The only advantage is that they have better taste in music. Albini is one of those people who need strict rules to function. For example: "Never use the word producer, sound engineer only." It is not so simple. Sometimes a musician wants someone to lead. There are many singers who are grateful for a producer to help them get where they can not."
sergisonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|