Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 10.05.2020, 10:51 PM   #1253
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
must spread more vino tinto around before etc

I don't really drink alcohol, but thanks. I am, however, a HUGE fan of one of capitalist USA's biggest exports, the mighty Coca-Cola.

Jokes aside (although I do drink tankers of that stuff, you should see me ), I love the United States, I consider it my spiritual home, and while not by ANY stretch of the imagination I could compare myself to artists like Woody Guthrie or Ornette Coleman, they knew that loving their land deeply meant not to blindly follow the "leader"'s line (and lies) but acknowledging their country's flaws and injustices, to recognize when the time had come to change laws and behaviors once considered sacred, to fight to achieve true freedom, the kind that belongs to and benefits everybody.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|