View Single Post
Old 04.22.2019, 11:14 AM   #2656
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Yeah, it's a show that snuck onto Netflix a few years ago that developed a following I guess. Season 2 recently came out and it's catching buzz here at the office. I think it's pretty shit writing and silly. One of those shows that just throws mysterious red herrings at the viewer to keep them engaged, then does not resolve jack shit.

oh, that’s the real name! thought it was an acronym for something haha.

just found it—another vanisher and returner with superpowers? this century is overpopulated with those.... yeah i’ll...

i was never gonna consider it with that premise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
If you are just looking for HBO stuff to watch to get money's worth, I am ALWAYS suggesting Gervais's stuff to people here at work. I think Extras and Life's Too Short are some of the best comedies ever. Basically, they both revolve around famous people cameos who come on and play awesome caricatures of themselves.

They might be an acquired taste, but I think they are brilliant.

pfft! are you having a laugh?

lolol yeah saw extras so long ago had almost forgotten it.

did not know about the other. thanks! will check.

gervais the person annoys me for some reason, but gervais the artist writes good comedy.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|