View Single Post
Old 04.22.2019, 10:59 AM   #2655
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
OA?
Yeah, it's a show that snuck onto Netflix a few years ago that developed a following I guess. Season 2 recently came out and it's catching buzz here at the office. I think it's pretty shit writing and silly. One of those shows that just throws mysterious red herrings at the viewer to keep them engaged, then does not resolve jack shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don’t know when it comes out, i’ve just been watching what’s available on the hbo amazon channel
If you are just looking for HBO stuff to watch to get money's worth, I am ALWAYS suggesting Gervais's stuff to people here at work. I think Extras and Life's Too Short are some of the best comedies ever. Basically, they both revolve around famous people cameos who come on and play awesome caricatures of themselves.

They might be an acquired taste, but I think they are brilliant.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|