View Single Post
Old 02.24.2019, 05:15 PM   #2443
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
I GOT ATTACKED BY COMMENTS

i don’t know man.

let the courts sort it if there’s a crime

Ok, so, sounds like multiple women said he sexually harassed them. One, just in the article posted here from when the news was fresh, said he said, stood on her feet, pinned her in place and rubbed his dick against her. ... So more fhan comments.

In the instance that there isn’t a court case, (when, I dunno, a big company might be involved and might be intervening and handling settlements to preserve its property? Possibly?) does that mean nothing should be done?

I’m fine with him resigning if he’s treating anyone like that. I don’t think any charges have been filed, so I’m not sitting here thinking poor Jeffrey Tambor.

I know it’s a tricky world to navigate and I’m not jumping on your ass, but I think it’s really dangerous to get into the “guilty until proven innocent” rhetoric.

Donald Trump is president because people say, “Well, no charges, and he’s innocent until proven guilty.”

It’s dicey, but I’m fine with how this particular situation shook out.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|