View Single Post
Old 12.25.2017, 09:39 AM   #1882
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
(In Adam voice)

WHAAAAAAT?

Oh i guess I said it weird. Hannah doesn’t deserve Adam, obviously, but Adam’s also done nothing to deserve Hannah’s awfulness.

Uh... addicts in recent recovery are really not supposed to bed down with other addicts in recent recovery. And they’re both adddicts. Adam had his addict shit pretty well together, but Jessa’s fairly fresh out of heroin school, where she fucking was expelled... didn’t graduate. All I mean is, IRL, every addict these people know would be screaming at them to NOT FUCK. And they’d fuck anyway, and AA logic dictates they’d lead each other to relapse. *shrug*

oh! i didnt know that. never been to that school. everybody is an addict in this society though, either to work or to shopping, so who’s gonna be left to fuck? i can see why the basic idea is there but permanent celibacy is just not possible.

oh yeah i read “deserve” like she was a prize lol.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|