View Single Post
Old 05.26.2010, 07:56 PM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
it's not the dirt and it's not the sky (I love them both); it's the fact that it's a picture taken on ANOTHER FUCKING PLANET.

im more interested in the bottom of the ocean and the inside of volcanos (good luck getting a camera in there), but yes, given rockets + cameras + time, we can take photos of distant rocks. it's a logical conclusion. didn't we have voyagers and vikings and other shit going there before? the real feat here is the robot landing-- which is a nice trick.

still, getting a picture of someone burying their face on a donkey ass/cunt/something is way more amazing.

and after living for 3 or 4 years in new mexico, trust me, i've lost any capacity to be amazed by dirt.

here's a sandship on mars though:

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|