Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 07.31.2006, 10:15 PM   #78
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Everyone has reasons to believe in God. I didn't mean to say that people who believe in God are crazy. It's the things they do in the name of God that gets crazy. All this anti-homosexuality hate speach and trying to teach creationism as an alternative to fact-based scientific stuuf along with all the bullshit going on in the Middle East with terrorist organizations targetting people just for being Jewish or Muslim or Hindu or Christian. This is all sickening. I hate that crap and it kills a little bit of my soul every time I hear about it on tv.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|