View Single Post
Old 07.05.2018, 02:57 PM   #2082
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Haha. A comedy Wire. I like that.

I'd never made any connection before but I lknow what you mean. Just found out that The Wire is apparently Baracl O'Bama's favourite TV programme, whereas Yes Minister's was Margaret Thatcher's. Sort of make's sense.

Anyway, it's all about Sir Humphrey. The gold-standard in cynicism. Makes Dame of Thrones seem idealistic.
you know what else it reminded me of?

that recent show “the crown” on netflix

in it there are all these questions about all sorts of problems, and mega-family conflicts, and the queen wants to do one thing or another, but the one who decides and resolves them is some moustachioed guy who is the top... “courtier” or whatever. what’s his name. dickie or something. i forget his title. but if you’ve seen the show you know who i’m talking about. even after retirement, he’s pulling every string!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|