View Single Post
Old 12.16.2009, 07:34 PM   #16
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by musefreek

tom morello mentioned in an interview regarding the current campaign that he will give all his proceeds to projects in the UK concerning poor youth who want to start bands. this is really a wonderful thing to do.

as for what RATM sounds like as a band, well, this is all down to personal taste of course. no use really trying to argue how good or bad they were.

yes and know. I used to fully support RATM up until the very end.. however when Zack shut up and did the Latin Grammies and when Audioslave was smchoozing on all the Talkshows.. shit I saw Audioslave on the tv on the streets of hollywood with well over 10,000 people crowded around.. did Tom Morello mention the movement at all? NO. he smchoozed even schticked! disgusting. All I heard in my head was "come and play come and play, forget about the movement.. brother did ya forget your name?" Thats why I said they are like the Pharisees, "What they say, do. What they do, by no means be doing."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|