View Single Post
Old 09.30.2016, 11:23 AM   #992
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Regardless of whether Dogma is any basis for Faith there is a Dualism to Syria right now. That the 'Clockwork Orange' is committing suicide and NATO is putting mechanical restrictions on evil by bombing it.

The Manichaean Bogomil church in Bosnia existed on the border of Catholic and Orthodox influence, and had ability to function with a loose freedom for centuries. That it was actually a very peaceful place until WWI, which it had finally gone extinct decades before.

I'll post a printout of the 'Manichaean Body' that explains it's veganism.

My own belief in the virtue of veganism is not only that you don't kill another sentient being, is that you don't exploit it either. It is a virtue you can only prove to yourself not to impress or influence others, as Hitler and someone once told me Pol Pot was vegetarian.

Manichaeism is extinct, yet it is part of Syrian history and culture. Islam is Arabian, and so why they are valueing their a foreign tradition over their own is my belief the Syrian conflict is the result of their own hypocrisy.

What Animal Collective said on the album 'Sung Tongs': Please please please, try to enjoy your roots, have some fun fun, fun fun.
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|