View Single Post
Old 06.19.2006, 03:54 PM   #34
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by umjammer atomsk
I read Ice Haven in the store. It was great, I'll probably buy it after I get his other works. Like a Velvet Glove Cast in Iron seemed really interesting to me due to the fact that it was strange/messed up. I'll go with David Boring as my next purchase if you so wish though. I'm a bit tight on the green so that's why I'm not buying them all at once like I would like to.

i just saved up for a while then bought them all at once from amazon, you wont find them cheaper than on amazon.
i still dont have all of them though, i need to get '20th centuary 8 ball' and 'caricature' then i have the whole Daniel Clowes collection.
although there are a few very rare ones out there like 'Orgy bound' which is about £300.00 on amazon. don't think i will be getting that one anytime soon.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|