View Single Post
Old 02.28.2018, 09:25 AM   #22162
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
most of the pollution in the world is due to industrial processing, but everyone likes to lay the blame on individuals. Minimalism is like carbon c redits, a way for people to feel good about themselves while not actually stopping the causes of the death of our planet.

The western nations have been industrialized for over a century, and did not give a fuck about polluiting or destroying life. once the rest of the nations of the world catch up, and start their own industries and manufacturing and such, the western powers decry their pollution and their wate and try to force upstart nations to follow extremely strict and un feasible (for them) pollution standards. meanwhile giant american corporations continue to dump where they feel like it, and have now been exempted from having to contribute to Superfund cleanup sites,.

Minimalism, as it is now pushed, is a BANDAGE