View Single Post
Old 04.02.2014, 09:34 AM   #8
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
as far as Bodhisattva's go, it is all filigree and embellishment to the true teachings of the one called Buddha. he never claimed divinity. he never claimed that he lived past lives as a Boddhisattva. all those concepts were created by the followers of Buddhism in the centuries after the Buddha's death. It is all non-sense basically to appeal to the masses who demand a personal god or personal beings to pray to to interact with the universe for our sake.

Just like early Christians who instead of seeing Jesus for what he was, a reformer, claimed him to be the actual incarnation of god, creating the trinity problem which Mohammed thought was so fucking stupid on the part of the Christians.