View Single Post
Old 11.14.2006, 08:11 PM   #88
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucious is sex
I am Jewish and, therefore, have better reasons for hating christmas than everyone else. Here they are:
1) I have a tree in my house for no apparent reason
2) I have to buy people presents even though it's none of their birthdays
3) I am forced to listen to people singing celebration for that cunt being born who nicked all my people
4) Jews aren't allowed into churches unless invited - we are very like vampires in that respect

Only joking, I love Christmas! I am Jewish and angry, but who can remain frowning when Wizzard are on?

You'll probably find that an awful lot of atheists celebrate Christmas as well. Although I'll grant you that they aren't worried either way about the whole Seventh gate of Jerusalem malarky. We're having a Muslim over for Christmas this year. Her family don't celebrate Christmas, for obvious reasons, but she does like to get presents and endeavour to be fat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|