View Single Post
Old 02.21.2019, 10:20 PM   #51028
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Well, I didn’t miss it, because I was there, but if you like Cat Power, you wouldn’t have liked this show. So

It was a Sleater-Kinney show, btw. Asked the friend who went with me. In the You Are Free era.

I was dying to hear “He War” and “I Don’t Blame You” live, and I got sloppy Chan mumbling a couple covers.

I understand, but if it's a genuine meltdown, if it's a spontaneous fuckup, I'm in. (No wonder I'm also a Replacements fan). The one thing I will not tolerate is someone going through the motions and/or playing their music exactly as it's on their albums, to the point of making you feel you could be home listening to their tunes and it wouldn't make any difference.

I would have loved to have been to that show. And for having seen Sleater-Kinney live, which I still haven't had the chance to.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|