View Single Post
Old 01.20.2013, 11:29 AM   #16521
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=evollove]

Quote:
SEVEN PSYCHOPATHS- I liked it a lot, particularly the ending which turns the movie's meta ways towards something deeper.

I'm really curious to see that one.

Quote:
ARGO - This film in and of itself is fantastic. It's a classic with the same riveting pace and social/historical import as ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN. But beyond the film itself I've learned that Affleck changed some of the facts. In other words, he didn't trust the drama of the story he chose to tell, so he amped up reality. I know he's hardly the first, but this time it seems so pointless. The real story is great. A film just as exciting could be made based solely on the dry facts, but Afleck couldn't do it or didn't trust himself to do it.

I was really impressed with Ben Affleck's first two films, Gone Baby Gone and The Town, so I'm really looking forward to this. The tampering with facts issue aside (All the Presidents Men did it, too) he's becoming a far better director than he ever was an actor, I think.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|