View Single Post
Old 11.21.2016, 10:37 AM   #66
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Hey NR...

I've decided to dig into some current Marvel stuff. I was pretty uninterested by most of what I read about Civil War II, so I'm not really into that. But, I am starting to miss having some of the key characters around. Most notably Daredevil, Thor and Cap.

I don't really know where to start though. I have had total DC tunnel vision for quite some time now, so I'm not even sure which new individual character titles are out. Got any recommendations?

I'm thinking about Thor the Unworthy. Otherwise, I'm really pretty clueless.

To give you an idea of where my interests lie re: Marvel, I love the steampunky HYDRA/Nazi focused alt. history storylines. I also like Asgard type stuff, because all that "science so foreign it looks like magic" shit is the closest Marvel comes to Superman/Krypton. I haven't been big on the X-Men as a unit since I was a little guy, but I have really enjoyed X-Men adjacent title (X-Factor, X-Force) and individual character stories (Wolverine Origins).

Not into Spidey unless it's something really weird and special.

Where should I look?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|