View Single Post
Old 12.03.2018, 06:23 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Ah nar don't get Pistolero to make an appearance, I'm still recovering from the last time which was over three weeks ago. The night in question involved treble after treble after treble of the most rancid house whiskey and vodka and a good soaking by the lovely north east weather. The next day my body blew a gasket and I've been unable to breath properly ever since. Nearly collapsed a few times just climbing a few stairs. Not touched a drop since.

You got to relax, so this is where Coffee & Codamol comes in. Codamol for the wheezy chest, honest guv. It's beautiful. I made an ep dedicated to Coffee & Codamol...it's on youtube. I tried to make my avatar a homage too but my phone wouldn't have it. Yea I got addictions

I've ordered some juicy new pedals: Solar-Bender and a Polara..they might just be juicy enough to quell the devil juice itch.
oh, this guy i recognize haaa haaa haaa

hi!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|