View Single Post
Old 02.08.2014, 12:47 AM   #66
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
When they announced their reunion, I went on a Twitter rant about how it wasn't ATR without Hanin or Carl and Alec responded, telling me it wasn't my band and that I didn't know and that people were going crazy for their live shows. I told him that I respected him but that I didn't consider it ATR.

Months later, I got to interview Alec (I didn't mention the Twitter flamewar) turns out he was a gracious person, a total pleasure to interview and I got to ask him about the reunion without the original members, he gave me a straight up answer.

Shortly after, I got to see them live and it was so amazing I didn't expect it. I slammed for the first time in years.

So yeah, still a very important band for me.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|