View Single Post
Old 08.02.2008, 04:45 PM   #23
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
The Goo image no matter what anyone is really the work of the author/artist no matter what ownership crap gets in the way.

I also find that latest JC penny crap with their shallow Breakfast club song to be revolting

My opinon is that

A) I have always felt that advertising people who these demographic studies and assert 'a song' for 'a market' usually ends being insulting to the people.

B) I also find it insulting that people will 'predict' when I get married, buy a car, shampoo my dog etc. It takes all of the sponanaiety out of life...

C) The people that concockt these advertising campaigns are painfully unimaginative or catering to the lowest common denominator...
GET YOUR OWN IMAGINATION

D) In the end, once advertising and marketing mix with true identity and development issues it is very scary...

Yeah....