View Single Post
Old 05.29.2008, 07:10 AM   #10
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Oh Danny, we've had this before. He is certainly capable of being quite the arsehole and I couldn't disagree more with some of his ''ideas'', yet he tackles subjects in a way that I find appealing.

We have indeed clashed over this before, somewhere in the past. I just don't agree with how he's treated women on certain occasions in his personal life and I know it's a little silly to write off his artwork because of this, but I do anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet and bowels
please danny, you're english, say arsehole

Sorry, I just got off the phone with some American telemarketing arsehole and she couldn't even spell my name properly, so when I had her spell it out she still couldn't understand a word I was saying. So I guess I was in American-spelling/expletive mode.

God Save The Queen.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|