View Single Post
Old 12.21.2015, 12:52 PM   #11
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
I've seen it. It was good. Not Empire Strikes Back good, but good nonetheless. The new protagonists are very likeable. One of the film's strengths is its visual narrative. A lot of emotion comes down to facial expressions, chemistry between characters and certain techniques that were used to drive the narrative forward as opposed to stilted expository dialogue. I did have a few problems with the script though. Not everything was as subtle as it could have been. There were a few other problems I'm not gonna go into any further right now, because spoilers, obviously. Overall I really liked it though. The movie got the most essential thing about Star Wars right: You need to be able to care about the characters, they have to be endearing/relatable. And on that it delivered.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|