View Single Post
Old 02.26.2015, 04:05 PM   #46226
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
well, the two main songs on the previous album were old tunes, they had played them live already during the last tour before the break-up (not that I ever saw them back then). And those other two short tracks I would often fast forward or simply skip.
And if you've seen them on the most recent tours, you'll recognise this new album as one song which then called BEHEMOTH. But on the album it's split up in four parts. I'm really looking forward to the new album, I loved to hear Behemoth live, which I did about six times (I lost count...)
Can't wait to hear how they recorded it for the album, love the sound of that soundcloud track, even though all I have with me until tomorrow is the crappy speakers of my laptop.

Constellation have some other fine releases this year, I'm also looking forward to the collaboration of Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld, which will be released around the same time as the gybe one..

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|