View Single Post
Old 09.12.2015, 10:57 AM   #29
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
first Stooges album. Black Sabbath. White Light White Heat.
These have been really important to me also, kind of milestone albums. Black Sabbath vol.4 is the first album I remember to listen, from cassette (before my brother bought vinyl player, we had cassette player). Of course didnīt really understand it that time, but I still remember the feelings it woke in me. Then there was period I thought Sabbath was boring. Then one of my friends recommend me Paranoid-album and so Sabbath became back to me and I still love those 6 first albums.

Nico-album & White light become important to me same time as Joy Division-albums. Really great music to the adolescent who just a little before has found punk.

Stooges came to me little bit late. I had heard Raw Power, but really didnīt first understand why people thought it was a great album. I think the sounds were the main reason (now I really love those sounds). I heard three cover-versions from the first Stooges album (Not Right, No Fun & Ann) and because I really liked them, I wanted to hear the originals. Then I finally heard first Stooges in one of my friend, he put it me into cassette and I become a big Stooges-fan!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|