View Single Post
Old 05.12.2006, 12:43 PM   #56
Bal
the end of the ugly

Bal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHOREOHSCOPE
Ha.... like Chabib said all you assholes who thought the whole rage over the downloading had something to do with money or the record company were just wrong.. streaming the whole album just proves that, they just wanted you to listen to it the way the way it should sound... the band put effort into studio time and that's what it really is about, the band's music being heard how it is supposed to be and the production is great.... With that said, I really like the new album after two listens- I'm in love with the melodies--- what's so horrible about 'Do You Believe In Rapture"? I don't find that song or any songs from the album dissapointing at all... I think it is all great,especially the Kim songs like many of you have said. It has a classic sonic youth sound but it's also very new.. not too innovative but new.

what he said!!!
and 'OR' is one of the best sy songs for ages.

Bal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|