View Single Post
Old 05.28.2006, 11:54 PM   #23
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
khchris is alpha next to you. For heaven's sake, what is your deal?

You can't even write anything original & instead ape other posts from earlier today about HaydenAsche, who, after all, seems to be your only buddy.

You started your membership at the old board as a hateful troll & then you made an effort to be genuine. Lately, you've done a 180. Stop persisting in being an asshole. You have more to offer than that ultimately.

I do appreciate the "nothing to see here" attempt at diffusement, however. And you wrote some cool stuff in that one biblical exchange we had too.

I had ignore listed both of you & made a stupid big deal out of it. I have since removed both of you from the list. We're all Sonic Youth fans. I'm not trying to be a cop, I just want the board to be cool because I love Sonic Youth & you guys make it so negative.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|